PMD 5.7.0 released
20 May 2017
20-Mai-2017 - 5.7.0
The PMD team is pleased to announce PMD 5.7.0.
This is a minor release.
Table Of Contents
New and noteworthy
- Added the ‘empty’ renderer which will write nothing. Does not affect other behaviors, for example the command line PMD exit status
will still indicate whether violations were found.
- #377: [core] Use maven wrapper and upgrade to maven 3.5.0
- #376: [core] Improve build time on travis
- #378: [java] Parser Error for empty statements
- #1427: [java] Law of Demeter violations for the Builder pattern
- #345: [java] FieldDeclarationsShouldBeAtStartOfClass: Add ability to ignore interfaces
- #389: [java] RuleSetCompatibility - not taking rename of UnusedModifier into account
- #358: [java] Mockito verify method is not taken into account in JUnitTestsShouldIncludeAssert rule
- #334: [java] [doc] Add suggestion to use StringUtils#isBlank for InefficientEmptyStringCheck
- #369: [jsp] Wrong issue “JSP file should use UTF-8 encoding”
- The method
net.sourceforge.pmd.util.StringUtil#htmlEncode(String) is deprecated.
org.apache.commons.lang3.StringEscapeUtils#escapeHtml4(String) should be used instead.
- #368: [vf] Adding proper AST support for negation expressions
- #372: [core] Fix XSS in HTML renderer
- #374: [java] Add property to ignore interfaces in FieldDeclarationsShouldBeAtStartOfClassRule
- #381: [core] Fix broken link in the site’s doc
- #382: [java] Added documentation details on InefficientEmptyStringCheck
- #383: [jsp] Fixed JspEncoding false positive
- #390: [java] Remove trailing whitespaces in design.xml
- #391: [apex] Fix documentation typo
- #392: [java] False positive for Law Of Demeter (Builder pattern)
- #395: [java] Mockito verify method is not taken into account in JUnitTestsShouldIncludeAssert rule