PMD 6.14.0 released
28-April-2019 - 6.14.0
The PMD team is pleased to announce PMD 6.14.0.
This is a minor release.
Table Of Contents
New and noteworthy
Thanks to the contribution from Maikel Steneker, and built on top of the ongoing efforts to fully support Antlr-based languages,
PMD now has CPD support for Dart.
Being based on a proper Antlr grammar, CPD can:
Updated PMD Designer
This PMD release ships a new version of the pmd-designer.
For the changes, see PMD Designer Changelog.
The Java rule
java-errorprone) will now report on each
assignment made within a constructor rather than on the field declaration. This makes it easier for developers to
find the offending statements.
The Java rule
java-codestyle) will now report additionally enums
and annotations that do not have a package declaration.
- #1515: [core] Module pmd-lang-test is missing javadoc artifact
- #1788: [cpd] [core] Use better
- #1794: [core] Ruleset Compatibility fails with excluding rules
- #1751: [go] Parsing errors encountered with escaped backslash
- #1532: [java] NPE with incomplete auxclasspath
- #1691: [java] Possible Data Race in JavaTypeDefinitionSimple.getGenericType
- #1729: [java] JavaRuleViolation loses information in
className field when class has package-private access level
- #1190: [java] UnusedLocalVariable/UnusedPrivateField false-positive
- #1720: [java] UnusedImports false positive for Javadoc link with array type
- #1755: [java] False negative in UnnecessaryLocalBeforeReturn when splitting statements across multiple lines
- #1782: [java] NoPackage: False Negative for enums
- #1760: [java] UseObjectForClearerAPI flags private methods