PMD 6.49.0 released
31 August 2022
31-August-2022 - 6.49.0
The PMD team is pleased to announce PMD 6.49.0.
This is a minor release.
Table Of Contents
New and noteworthy
Updated PMD Designer
This PMD release ships a new version of the pmd-designer.
For the changes, see PMD Designer Changelog.
- #4096: [apex] ApexAssertionsShouldIncludeMessage and ApexUnitTestClassShouldHaveAsserts: support new Assert class (introduced with Apex v56.0)
- #3970: [core] FileCollector.addFile ignores language parameter
- #4082: [java] UnnecessaryImport false positive for on-demand imports of nested classes
- #4081: [apex] Remove Jorje leaks outside
ast package - @eklimo
- #4083: [java] UnnecessaryImport false positive for on-demand imports of nested classes (fix for #4082) - @abyss638
- #4092: [apex] Implement ApexQualifiableNode for ASTUserEnum - @aaronhurst-google
- #4095: [core] CPD: Added begin and end token to XML reports - @pacvz
- #4097: [apex] ApexUnitTestClassShouldHaveAssertsRule: Support new Assert class (Apex v56.0) - @tprouvot
- #4104: [doc] Add MegaLinter in the list of integrations - @nvuillam
- 49 commits
- 10 closed tickets & PRs
- Days since last release: 32