This page describes, which infrastructure and services is used by the pmd project.
The main repository is hosted on https://github.com/pmd. We own the organization “pmd”.
- source code in git repositories
- issue tracker
- pull requests
- github actions for CI
Before moving to github, sourceforge was the main place. It is still there: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pmd/.
Nowadays it is used for:
- hosting archive of binaries: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pmd/files/
- hosting an archive of documentation: https://pmd.sourceforge.io/archive.html
- mailing lists:
- discussion forum
It also contains the old issue tracker.
domain, email and homepage
We are using a webhosting package by Netcup.
The following domains are registered for us:
The webhosting package provides these services:
- email service (including mailbox via IMAP)
- web pages
Some docs are hosted at https://docs.pmd-code.org/.
- Deployment to maven central via https://oss.sonatype.org/ and https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-2295 Uploading requires credentials (CI_DEPLOY_USERNAME, CI_DEPLOY_PASSWORD) and permissions.
- Hosting eclipse plugin update site via https://bintray.com/ Uploading requires credentials (BINTRAY_USER, BINTRAY_APIKEY) Note: This service is retired and the update site is now hosted via Github Pages (https://github.com/pmd/pmd-eclipse-plugin-p2-site/).
- Hosting result reports from pmd-regression-tester via https://chunk.io/ Uploading requires credentials (PMD_CI_CHUNK_TOKEN)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pmd_analyzer
- Rubygems for pmd-regression-tester: https://rubygems.org/gems/pmdtester Uploading requires credentials (GEM_HOST_API_KEY)
- sonarcloud: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=net.sourceforge.pmd%3Apmd We use the “CI-based Analysis method” with GitHub Actions. Documentation: https://sonarcloud.io/documentation Uploading new analysis results requires credentials (SONAR_TOKEN). Login is via github.
- coveralls: https://coveralls.io/github/pmd/pmd We don’t use the Coveralls Github Actions but the coveralls-maven-plugin. Documentation: https://docs.coveralls.io/ Uploading new results requires credentials (COVERALLS_REPO_TOKEN). Login is via github.
- travis ci was used before github actions: https://travis-ci.org/github/pmd