Table of Contents
The next version of PMD will be developed in parallel with this release. We will release additional bugfix versions as needed.
The complete source code can be found on github:
- github.com/pmd/pmd - main PMD repository. Includes all the code to support all languages, including this documentation.
- github.com/pmd/pmd.github.io - Contains the landing page https://pmd.github.io
- github.com/pmd/build-tools - Contains the checkstyle rules we use
- github.com/pmd/pmd-eclipse-plugin - The PMD eclipse plugin
- github.com/pmd - PMD Organization at github. There are a couple of more repositories
We use Travis CI as our ci service. The main repo and the eclipse plugin are built for every push. Each pull request is built as well.
The maven snapshot artifacts are deployed at Sonatypes OSS snapshot repository.
Ready-to-use binary packages are uploaded to sourceforge at https://sourceforge.net/projects/pmd/files/pmd/.
Documentation and Webpages
A snapshot of the web site for the new version is generated travis-ci as well.
First off, thanks for taking the time to contribute!