Lists rulesets and rules from the community
Table of Contents
- jPinpoint rules: PMD rule set for performance aware Java and Kotlin coding.
- arch4u-pmd is a library with pmd rules that bring new regulations related to known problems in REST API, logging, monitoring, etc., including reconfigured default pmd rules to decrease false-positive violations during usage of well-known frameworks like Spring, Quarkus, etc.
- Sample ruleset from maxdocs, a multi markup wiki engine.
- Sample ruleset from geotools, an open source Java library that provides tools for geospatial data.
- unhappy-soup, a repository with problematic Salesforce code to showcase PMD, the SFDX Scanner CLI